Frequently Asked Questions
This is a set of frequently asked questions that our valuable clients usually have for us. If you don't find a response to your question, please contact us
- Why should I choose a private transportation company?
- You are traveling to a strange country, and your safety must be a top priority.
If you prebook your private transportation with us, you will receive a confirmation of your service in the form of a voucher with all the specifics of the service purchased.
We monitor your transfer from the minute you step into our vehicle until the trip is completed.
We know who your driver is, when the service will begin, the number of passengers, the van's license plate, and the airport tag.
When you arrive in Cancun, there will be various persons strolling around the airport grounds offering private taxi or shuttle services.
Some of them are not legal businesses, and they may charge far more than the standard prices.
The worst part is that if you book a round-trip with them, they will simply not show up to transport you back to the airport on your return date, forcing you to pay for another expensive taxi ride.
You will have a difficult time obtaining a refund from them.
It is strongly advised to pre-book a private transportation service for peace of mind.
It is secure, inexpensive, and dependable.
- Is Uber or Didi available at the Cancun airport?
- No, they are not available in Cancun or the Mayan Riviera.
If you expected to be able to receive this service upon arrival at the airport or in the city, you should be aware that taxi applications are not permitted in this state. The government has prohibited all of them.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Yes, we accept major credit cards as well as PayPal.
You can pay online after completing the booking process or with your confirmed service voucher.
- How to cancel a confirmed booking?
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 12 hours before your arrival date.
You must cancel your reservation and receive our cancellation notice via email to avoid getting charged for a no-show.
Simply contact us with your reference numbers and we will process your cancellation request.
If a reservation has already been paid for, we will provide a refund to the same credit card that was used to make the payment.
- How can I locate my driver at the airport?
- There is a "meet and greet area" in each terminal building at Cancun airport where travel receptionists normally wait for their customers to leave the facility.
Our agent will be waiting for you there.
Look for the "VAN TRAVEL" sign, give him your name, and he will direct your driver to the designated boarding ramp.
He always keeps a list of passengers with him to double-check all service details.
If you have a return service, you must clarify with him that your pick-up time is the same as the one you asked previously.
Check out this guide on finding your driver HOW TO LOCATE YOUR DRIVER.
- Are your rates the same than the regular fees at the airport?
- Our prices are lower.
This is due to the fact that we operate on a "pre-booked reservation basis."
We don't have to pay airport parking fees or pay for pricey booth rentals.
This enables us to offer lower costs and higher-quality services than those available at airport ticket desks.
We are an official transportation line appointed by the Cancun airport authorities, regardless of the pricing we give.
- Do you have a toll free number?
- Yes. When you book online, we verify your reservation and provide you an email confirmation.
We will include a link to your service voucher that contains information on your reservation as well as toll-free numbers to reach us from the United States or Canada.
In addition, while in Mexico, you can phone us at a domestic 1-800 number.
- What if my flight is delayed?
- We always consult the airline.
If your flight is on time, we will know exactly when it will arrive.
If your flight is canceled for any reason, or if you miss the plane, please email us to notify us of your new arrival time or to cancel your reservation.
If you do not have internet connection, please phone us from the United States or Canada at the toll-free lines shown on your confirmation voucher.
- Is it safe to travel with you?
- Yes, it is safe.
Before we hire somebody, they must pass many examinations and offer sufficient personal information about themselves in a complete personal résumé.
Applicants must typically have a Mexican Federal driver's license, anti-doping tests, and referral letters from well-known local businesses.
All of our vehicles are fully insured, and our drivers are bonded and subject to ongoing training.
We know who is driving you to your hotel or back to the airport as soon as you get in one of our vehicles, and we know when your service is finished.
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
- If you decide to cancel and have not used the service, we will reimburse your entire payment.
If the payment was made using PayPal, we would reimburse the money to the same account.
If you paid with a credit card, your refund will be issued to the same card.
If you have already used one leg of the service and want to cancel the return trip, we will refund the difference.
There is a USD$ 15.00 cost if you do not cancel your reservation and just do not show up at the airport.
See this page for the no-show policy. See the no show policy in this page.
- What if I don't cancel my reservation and just do not show up at the airport or pick-up place?
- In that scenario, we charge an administrative fee of USD$ 15.00 to cover airport boarding ramp fees and other small charges.
The balance will be reimbursed to the same payment method used to purchase the service.
If you have already utilized one leg of the service, we will calculate the usual fee, deduct the penalty charge, and reimburse the remainder.
If you do not show up at the hotel or pickup location, we will not be able to issue a refund because our driver has already arrived.