Frequently Asked Questions
This is a set of frequently asked questions that our valuable clients usually have for us. If you don't find a response to your question, please contact us
- Why should I choose a private transportation company?
- You are visiting a foreign country, and your safety must be your top priority.
If you book your private transportation with us in advance, you will receive a confirmation of your service in the form of a voucher containing all of the details of the service purchased.
We keep track of your transfer from the moment you step into our vehicle until the trip is over.
We know who your driver is, when the service will begin, how many passengers are on board, the license plate of the van, and the airport tag.
When you arrive in Cancun, you will see a number of people walking around the airport grounds offering private taxi or shuttle services.
Some of them are not legal businesses, and they may charge much higher prices.
Worse, if you book a round-trip with them, they will simply not show up to transport you back to the airport on your return date, forcing you to pay for another costly taxi ride.
It will be difficult to obtain a refund from them.
It is strongly advised to pre-book a private transportation service for peace of mind.
It is secure, inexpensive, and dependable.
- Do you offer transportation from the new Tulum Airport?
- We do not provide transportation to or from the new Tulum airport (TQO). We are situated in Cancun and only provide transportation from the Cancun International Airport (CUN) to any hotel in the Cancun area, Playa Mujeres, or the Mayan Riviera.
- Is Uber available at the Cancun airport?
- Uber is not available at Cancun International Airport. You should be aware that you will not be able to hire this service upon arrival at the airport. Uber is available in certain areas of the city but not at the airport. There have recently been serious conflicts in this state between taxi unions and Uber drivers. There is a legal issue in court that has not yet been resolved; if you use Uber and a taxi driver reports it, the driver may force you to leave the Uber car and take a regular taxi service.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Yes, we accept major credit cards as well as PayPal.
You can pay online after completing the booking process or with your confirmed service voucher.
- How to cancel a confirmed booking?
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 24 hours before your arrival date.
You must cancel your reservation and receive our cancellation notice via email to avoid getting charged for a no-show. After that time, there is a surcharge of US$15.00 since we reserved a vehicle specially for you.
To cancel, simply go to MY BOOKINGS user interface and request the cancellation. Locate the credentials in your confirmation email. If a reservation has already been paid for, we will provide a refund to the same credit card that was used to make the payment.
- How can I locate my driver at the airport?
- There is a "meet and greet area" in each terminal building at Cancun airport where travel receptionists normally wait for their customers to leave the facility.
Our agent will be waiting for you there.
Look for the "VAN TRAVEL" sign, give him your name, and he will direct your driver to the designated boarding ramp.
He always keeps a list of passengers with him to double-check all service details.
If you have a return service, you must clarify with him that your pick-up time is the same as the one you asked previously.
Check out this guide on finding your driver HOW TO LOCATE YOUR DRIVER.
- Are your rates the same than the regular fees at the airport?
- Our prices are lower.
This is due to the fact that we operate on a "pre-booked reservation basis."
We don't have to pay airport parking fees or pay for pricey booth rentals.
This enables us to offer lower costs and higher-quality services than those available at airport ticket desks.
We are an official transportation line appointed by the Cancun airport authorities, regardless of the pricing we give.
- What if my flight is delayed?
- We always check the status of your flight with the airline to ensure that we know when it will arrive, so you don't have to worry about that. If your flight is canceled for any reason, or if you miss the plane, simply go to MY BOOKINGS user interface and notify us.
- Is it safe to travel with you?
- Yes, it is safe.
Before we hire somebody, they must pass many examinations and offer sufficient personal information about themselves in a complete personal résumé.
Applicants must typically have a Mexican Federal driver's license, anti-doping tests, and referral letters from well-known local businesses.
All of our vehicles are fully insured, and our drivers are bonded and subject to ongoing training.
We know who is driving you to your hotel or back to the airport as soon as you get in one of our vehicles, and we know when your service is finished.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If you cancel your reservation at least 12 hours in advance, you will receive a full refund. If you do not notify us before that time, or simply do not show up at the airport, you will not be reimbursed for the arrival service. We will refund the return leg of a round-trip service that you did not use.
If you do not show up at the confirmed scheduled pickup location and time to return to the airport, the service will be considered completed and it is non-refundable. Any modifications or cancellations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.